AAT-197 is a nonflammable solvent used to remove excess adhesive on fabrics, counters, or walls. It can also be used to reduce the viscosity of most AAT adhesives with ease and without leaving behind residues that will discolor your product.
AAT-197 should be used for the following:
- Clean floor surfaces and carpet grippers prior to installation.
- Cleans brushes, rollers, and tools after adhesive application.
- Remove adhesive from floors, walls, and counters.
- Reducing consistency of a solvent-based adhesive.
- Spot remover (fabrics, carpets, clothing)